Friday 18 September 2009

Tis the season for....?

So, as you can see I'm battening down the hatches in my ever present struggle to stay warm.
Now, you and I - we are smart. Does this look to you like I am planning to spend some nights outside? Protected only by a thin layer of canvas from the elements? Why oh why, when common sense was given out, did STAFF say "no, thanks, not for me!"? And, why oh why, do THEY not listen to me and my subtle hints?

I had better enjoy the warmth whilst I can!

____________________________________
Addendum:
Actually, I've had a change of heart! Amazing what a bit of sunshine can do!

Danger gleams like sunshine to a brave Weimy's eyes! Bring it on!

2 comments:

Otto the Weimaraner said...

Hi Marlow,

thanks very much! I love your pictures of Tuscany! I shall add it to my holiday destinations!

Ciao

Otto

Big Grey Girls said...

Otto Darling -

After the girls saw this wonderful picture they only want to be like you - covered by blankets with their heads peeking out for story time - their favorite stories come from 'It's a dog's life (sleeping, eating, playing)' what are some of your favorite bed time stories?

BGGs in Sunny SC