Sunday 1 February 2009

stress testing the hurtta pro


So, we tested out my new hurtta pro raincoat today (see previous post). It wasn't raining (phew!), but we needed to check how it'd fit in the field, when I am running and chasing and jumping and, erm, weeing and .... you get the picture. And it was colder than a vet's thermometer out there, so having a windproof, yet breathable and athletic coat was not to be sniffed at! Incidentally, if you don't know how cold a vet's thermometer is, count yourself lucky! I could happily do without that particular bit of expertise.
Anyway, the STAFF coated me up, and off we went. What better way to stress test the coat than with a game of chase'n'kill with my ring zinger? Oddly enough, the unsporty member of STAFF is better with the ring zinger than the sporty one. It's really funny! Where was I? Oh, yes. Testing the coat under ring zinger conditions. And the result? See for yourself!


I'd say. bring on the next adventure holiday!

So, I am back home now and just as well! It has started snowing. I am watching the spectacle from my nicely warm corner on the leather sofa. It is very soothing. Good rest! But perhaps I should get the STAFF to get me the nice warm winter coat from k9active.co.uk to complete my wardrobe. I'll work on it!

No comments: