Saturday 10 January 2009

my new time-share is super!

So, the STAFF moved some of the bedrooms around. Whilst taking great care not to move MY bed. Sometimes THEY are surprisingly thoughtful and considerate! Now we all sleep in the same room. I have my splendid bed with orthopedic mattress, snuggle fleece and cozy blanket by the radiator. And THEY have their flatpack number from some Swedish furniture store. After all, I am more important and therefore should have better things.
This has not stopped me, however, from widening my portfolio and acquiring a timeshare for the big, Swedish bed. During the day it is in prime position for sunshine. Excellent!
And even without sunshine, this is a place where a guy can kick back and relax from the hussle and bussle of the day and rest (without chilling!).

All in all, an excellent investment! And I have the best of both beds - my super supportive comfy one at night, and the big relax pad in the sunshine during the day. Secretly, I also like that it smells of them. I do miss the great big silly lumps during the day (sometimes), and I have their smell around me here. Sure, THEY are probably only next doors in the study or downstairs listening to noise. But I don't miss them that much that I'd want to leave all my snuggly warmth behind just to go look for them....

Oooh, I also have a brand new toy. For chasing. I'll show you pictures soon. It's f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c!

PS: So far, I have not had to come out of retirement. Would you believe it!

No comments: