Sunday 11 January 2009

ring zinger fun

I have a really rather fantastic new toy! It's called a Ring Zinger (don't ask, I didn't come up with that name) and the STAFF bought it from a superb new shop for all the canine adventurer's needs www.k9active.co.uk. THEY bought some other stuff, too, but I cannot show you yet. My new rain coat is too small. I blame the measuring. Sure, I held in my tummy when the STAFF approached with the measuring tape, but which guy wouldn't?
Anyway, the great thing about my new toy is that even coordination-challenged unsporty bipeds (like, say, the STAFF) can produce a pretty good throw.


Just watch me goooooooooooooooooo!

After the last few dark months, with lots of couch potato shots, here at last is some proof that I am as sprightly as ever...

But now I must sleep. All this chasing is quite tiring...

1 comment:

Otto the Weimaraner said...

ouch, ouch, ouch. I hurt my paw running after the zinger!

I have a funny feeling the STAFF will be dragging me to the vet tomorrow.

Oh, waily, waily, waily.