Wednesday 13 August 2008

whoa - that stuff really does knock you out

Just got back from the vets. Had my general anaesthetic this morning and the vets looked over my teeth. Took some nice x-rays and all. Thankfully, that big canine looked fine and I did not have to have it out. Phew! I am really rather attached to it. 
The STAFF were hopeless as always in medical situations; their stress hormones and pheromones alone are enough to make me feel queasy. 

I still don't seem to have any control over my legs and they keep on flopping and moving in funny directions. I'm sure that'll wear off. On the plus side it'll be yummy painkillers for the next few days, AND the STAFF look so guilty and concerned that they'll do anything I'll ask. I'll be sure to make good use of that for as long as it lasts.

Now I have to rest (and demand more food).

No comments: