Monday 11 August 2008

My tooth hurts. Do something!

For there was never yet a philosopher
That could endure the toothache patiently.
~~~~~~
Very wise words from Shakespeare. I think from Much ado about nothing. In any case, I digress. When we got back from holiday I took the opportunity, during our morning cuddle, to show the STAFF one of my beautifully sharp canines, which had gone a somewhat grey colour. The STAFF dragged me off to the vets, which is not what I wanted. I had thought more of a little bit of clove oil, or some other ancient remedy.
In any case, I'll have to go back in on Wednesday morning, have a general anaesthetic, x-ray and maybe even my tooth out! BUT, it is a little bit sore, and most importantly, it slows me down eating. 
I'm sure it'll be ok, but I'm a little bit nervous. Wish me luck!

Perhaps I'll stop picking up stones and stuff when we're at the beach. Perhaps. 

No comments: