Sunday 27 January 2008

No complaints...

The STAFF treated me with extreme cruelty when they would not take me out on the pretense that my broken nail needed to heal, and I did let them know I was not pleased. But after 72 hours of sheer hell, and another 48 hours with just two boring walks I was back in the Best Wood. Phew.

Now I am quite pleased, happy and tired. Some nasty people have suggested that, as I had no complaints, I have been neglecting my blog. This is just nasty talk. Really. There is a really good alternative explanation, which I am formulating as we speak.

You can see me formulating here, whilst cunningly looking as though I am schnoozing in the sunshine on my private sofa.


Did I mention that I have a new title? I have been watching the West Wing with the STAFF, and I now make them call me Chief of STAFF. A very appropriate title, don't you think? And it reflects the hierarchy in our residence so very accurately.

Must be off, there is sleep to catch up on.

Yours,

Chief of STAFF

No comments: