Saturday 25 August 2007

Yum, yum, dried lung - pity it's no good for me

Dried lung! It's the best. Well, these are just fond memories, because I'm not allowed snacks any more. It always tasted best when eaten on the nice white rug. The STAFF recently changed it for a rather busily patterned one. I have to remember asking them why.

Anyway, all this food trouble is probably from changing homes and staff when I was 5 years old. Things hadn't been going well for some time in my old home. The staff then seemed to have no time for me. I didn't go on any walks, and I put on lots of weight. Naturally, I was not in a good mood, and then they told me off for it. Still, it was a shock when the new STAFF arrived one day and just took me with them. I made it very clear to them that I did not really want to stay and actually rather wanted to go back. But they took no notice. And they seemed strict. I was not allowed on the sofa. Or upstairs. No growling or snarling at them. It was really tough. Of course they didn't really know how to treat me then. I have trained them up nicely now: a bed in every room, my own sofa, plenty of walks. But my tummy never really recovered from the stress.

No comments: