Sunday 28 February 2010

new bed... new comfort

So, STAFF finally took the plunge and splashed out on a proper bed for me. Nice thick memory foam. Folded duvet on top. Then a quilted blanket. Then yours truly. And topped with a special Milty blanket on top to keep the draughts out.

Ah, a man can snooze like this. And after a weekend of double walks, shopping and a roundtrip to visit STAFF's niece and back, I am really in need of a bit of sleep. I am just glad it is Monday tomorrow. Chance for a proper rest!

5 comments:

Izzy Bee said...

ummm, ahhhh - Otto Darlin can you scootch over, that looks so comfy, yawwwwwnns; do you mind if I take a little nap with you....zzzzzz

Rachel said...

Oh my Otto... I'm... I'm... getting... very....sleepy.......

Life With Dogs said...

I see you have things under control. :)

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Hi, I am Fern and I just got a Weimaraner on Wednesday!!!
She is a year old. Her people gave her up b/c they didn't have anytime to spend with her. I have 24/7 to spend with her!!
I don't know a lot about this breed.
Come visit with us and maybe give some pointers please.
Zoie & Fern

James said...

Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Weimaraner Community at vorts.com? Our members will love it.
Members include: Weim Owners, Breeders, Rescues and Lovers.
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website...
You can also add Photos, Videos, Rescues and Classifieds if you like. Post as much or as often as you like.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
The Weimaraner Community: http://www.vorts.com/weimaraners/
Thanks,
James Kaufman, Editor