Thursday 27 August 2009

The STAFF are useless

I really am punished with the most incompetent and useless STAFF.
This is me this afternoon. Now, look at this picture carefully. With the information available to you, judging from my expression, levels of activity, etc. (and bearing in mind that the same information was available to STAFF), would you say that I look like I'd like to:
  1. Have a baby and small dominant terrier lady visiting
  2. go swimming for hours against jets and without flotation aids
  3. be left alone to sleep
Answers are at the bottom of the page. But you already know what the answer is, don't you? And was it hard to get to the right answer? And you also know which two things STAFF put me through, one after the other.

I am sooooo tired.

I think I am going to look for new STAFF. Applications from qualified people are welcome!

_________________________________________________
The correct answer is: 3

No comments: